Today I finished editing my first draft of my music video following the feedback I received from my target audience.
From the first draft I made the changes of making the character in the 2nd verse just act the verse and not lip sync as my target group thought that it was just repeating what had gone on in the 1st verse. I also shortened the song by not including the bridge at the end as my target group thought it was one of the weakest parts of the music video. I also added in titles at the end saying the name of the song and the artist to follow conventions of existing music videos I found out about in my research so that it made the video look more authentic.
After making my music video I showed it to some people from my target audience to get their opinions on the final video.
Great video and a nice contrast with the two verses
Better than the first version
I like the choice of music and the location shots were good